Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie | no added sugar, vegan, GF
Are you uninterested in pumpkin-everything-everywhere-all-the-time but? I’m not, not but in any case! The pumpkin love continues with a creamy, vegan pumpkin spice latte smoothie you possibly can whip up in only a minute to get your pumpkin spice repair anytime you want it. This scrumptious pumpkin smoothie is made with espresso, almond milk, frozen banana, plant-based vanilla protein powder, pumpkin puree, vanilla and spices for a wholesome and frozen twist on a pumpkin spice latte.
Fast and Straightforward Caramel Sauce
I’ve made this smoothie with a pair totally different caramel-inspired sauces to drizzle on prime. To make candy, scrumptious, wholesome sauces, I like to combine a nut butter or tahini with both maples syrup, dates or coconut sugar after which skinny it out with a little bit of water. It’s also possible to you coconut milk for a good creamier sauce with extra flavour.
Listed below are a pair superb combos you possibly can attempt:
- 1 tbsp tahini + 1 tsp coconut sugar, stir in a little bit of water or coconut milk, mixing vigorusly till you possibly can drizzle it
- 1 tbsp cashew butter + a couple of small, pitted contemporary dates + a pinch of sea salt, soak dates in a little bit of sizzling water, pressure then mix all the things collectively, including a little bit of water or coconut milk to succeed in desired consistency
- 1 tbsp almond butter + 1 tbsp pure maple syrup + a pinch of sea salt, stir in a little bit of water or coconut milk, mixing vigorously till you possibly can drizzle it
Any and all of those combos are superb! Attempt almond butter and dates or dates and and tahini, you actually can’t go flawed. They’ll take your creations to the following stage!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie
All you want to make this pumpkin spice latte smoothie is: 1 frozen banana, pumpkin puree, brewed espresso, plant-based vanilla protein, almond milk and a few spices. I often toss in a pair dates for some further sweetness.
Up the Creaminess
For much more creamy texture, you possibly can freeze the pumpkin puree in silicone ice dice trays earlier than use. Utilizing frozen pumpkin along with frozen banana offers this smoothie an insanely scrumptious, soft-serve-esque texture.
Even higher, freeze the espresso into espresso ice cubes and use these for much more creamy, frozen goodness!
Take pleasure in this smoothie to energy up earlier than a morning exercise, to get well after a tough coaching session or simply stress-free at house on a crisp fall morning.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie
This creamy and scrumptious smoothie is a wholesome, frozen twist on the basic Pumpkin Spice Latte. Should you love espresso and pumpkin, you’ll love this decadent drink! Bonus: it’s full of vitamin and might be loved for breakfast or as a snack anytime of day.
- half cup brewed espresso, cooled
- half cup unsweetened almond milk (extra if wanted to succeed in desired consistency, for those who choose you should use extra espresso and fewer milk…or all espresso! I take advantage of about 1 cup of liquid whole.)
- 1 (120 g) frozen banana
- half cup (110 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 serving (40 g) plant-based vanilla protein powder (I used Vega Efficiency Protein)
- half tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, half tsp ginger and 1/four tsp every of nutmeg and allspice)
- optionally available: 2-Three small pitted dates, 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or 1 tbsp coconut sugar if you’d like somewhat further sweetness
- optionally available: 1 or 2 ice cubes or frozen espresso cubes
- Place all substances in a high-powered blender and blend till utterly easy.
- Pour right into a glass and luxuriate in!
I take advantage of this Farmers Market 100% Natural Pumpkin Puree for all my pumpkin recipes. I discover it has the very best flavour, it’s barely candy and good and creamy.
Author: Qammar Shahbaz
Qammar Bajwa is a CEO of Healthystore.website . He is a young entrepreneur. He loves to write quality articles. He is a Freelancer,Wordpress Expert and SEO expert.
You can hire me for any kind of web related projects. cheers 🙂