Greek Goddess Salad Bowl | Minimalist Baker Recipes
Have you ever tried our Vegan Tzatziki but? If not, get to it! We have now a Greek-inspired salad bowl to make.
I wished to create a Greek- and Mediterranean-Impressed bowl, and this model did the trick. Plus, it’s straightforward, requiring simply 10 substances and 30 minutes to make!
The bottom is my 6-Ingredient Tabbouleh salad, recent greens, and a wholesome serving of tzatziki.
Then comes a beneficiant serving to of my crispy baked chickpeas, that are seasoned to perfection with my DIY Shawarma Spice Mix! The result’s smoky, subtly spiced chickpeas which are good for topping this attractive, nutrient-rich bowl.
At this level, select your sauce. I believe lemon juice and tzatziki are a lot sauce! However when you’re like me, chances are you’ll wish to add some Hummus, Tahini Sauce, Tahini Dressing, or Garlic Dill Sauce. Sauce queen for all times.
I hope you all LOVE this bowl! It’s:
Fast + Straightforward
& Tremendous scrumptious
This may make the proper meal to pack alongside for work or get pleasure from for dinner whenever you’re craving one thing recent but satisfying. It’s scrumptious by itself, however it could additionally pair nicely with my Conventional Vegan Falafel, Golden Goddess Turmeric Hummus, Garlic Herb Flatbread or Vegan Naan, or Greek Guacamole!
Should you do this recipe, tell us! Depart a remark, price it, and don’t overlook to tag a photograph #minimalistbaker on Instagram so we will see what you give you. Cheers, buddies!
Greek Goddess Bowl (30 Minutes!)
30-minute, 10-ingredient Greek- and Mediterranean-inspired bowl with greens, tabbouleh, vegan tzatziki, and crispy baked chickpeas! A wholesome, satisfying entrée or snack.
Creator: Minimalist Baker
Recipe kind: Entrée
Delicacies: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Greek-Impressed
- 1 15-ounce (425 g) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and dried nicely on a towel
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) oil (coconut or avocado are finest // omit if avoiding oil)
- 1 Tbsp (5 g) Shawarma Spice Mix (or comparable spices you could have available)
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup or coconut sugar (if avoiding sugar, omit)
- 1/Four tsp sea salt
- Three/Four cup (180 g) Vegan Tzatziki
- 1 batch Crimson Pepper Hemp Tabbouleh (or sub chopped parsley)
- half cup (64 g) inexperienced or kalamata olives, pitted and halved/chopped
- half cup (150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber (300 g), thinly sliced
- elective: 1 carrot (61 g), sliced thinly on a diagonal into “chips”
FOR SERVING elective
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (190 C) and set out a baking sheet.
- Add washed, dried chickpeas to a mixing bowl together with oil, Shawarma Spice Mix, maple syrup, and salt. Toss to mix.
- Add seasoned chickpeas to the baking sheet. Bake for 20-23 minutes or till the chickpeas are barely crispy and golden brown. Take away from oven and put aside.
- Assemble bowl by dividing tzatziki, tabbouleh (or parsley), olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots (elective) between two serving bowls. High with cooked chickpeas and garnish with recent lemon juice.
- This bowl is scrumptious because it, however it could additionally pair nicely with my Four-ingredient Garlic Dill Sauce or my Tahini Dressing!
- Finest when recent, however you possibly can retailer leftovers (individually) as much as Three-Four days within the fridge. Retailer leftover chickpeas separate in a sealed container at room temperature as much as Three days or within the freezer as much as 1 month.
*Diet data is a tough estimate for 1 of two servings and is calculated with the oil and with out further garnishes/sides (i.e. bread, dill sauce) .
Serving measurement: half of recipe Energy: 519 Fats: 34.5 g Saturated fats: 20.7 g Carbohydrates: 49.eight g Sugar: 19.Four g Sodium: 609 mg Fiber: 13.Three g Protein: 12 g
Author: Qammar Shahbaz
Qammar Bajwa is a CEO of Healthystore.website . He is a young entrepreneur. He loves to write quality articles. He is a Freelancer,Wordpress Expert and SEO expert.
You can hire me for any kind of web related projects. cheers 🙂